Wednesday, 21 August 2013
Hello! Salaam! Hallo! Hola! Is ka warran!
This is my first time making a blog and to be honest... I do not have a clue as to what I am doing. I'm pretty spontaneous and love to try something new and hope that my random work will reach people from around the world!
I am British born Somali girl who has just finished college, The next big step in my life is University and I hope it lives up to my expectations! I am going to a wonderful Arts uni to do a year in foundation Art & Design and then hopefully move onto a BA Graphics design so wish me luck :D
I hope my Blog not only entertains you, but also inspires you to do what you really want to do in life
So until next time, Peace
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment